Award-winning neurologist Dr. Alan Hirsch has devoted 25 years of research to the science of smell and taste, leading him to develop the patented technology behind SENSA®.
He has published over 200 research studies exploring how smell and taste affect human behaviors.
His awards and appointments include receiving the prestigious Peter Bassoe Award from the Chicago Neurological Society and serving as the Honorary Chairman of the Physician's Advisory Board to the National Republican Congressional Committee.
- Board-certified neurologist and psychologist
- Director of the Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation in Chicago
- Nation's leading authority on the science of smell and taste
- Author of 8 books on the science of smell and taste
- Featured on Dateline NBC, CNN and Good Morning America
To learn more about Dr. Hirsch, visit www.SmellandTaste.org